me with a norwegian troll outside a tourist shop :)
It's been a while since my last post... part of the reason is because I was computer-less during the time I was in Oslo for Nations 2 Nations. N2N was neat, eye-opening, exciting, and absolutely exhausting. People from over 30 nations gathered for this conference to promote unity amongst Christians, and to learn about God's heart for Oslo. We had worship and teaching every morning, and in the afternoon we were sent to evangelize in Grønland (the area in Oslo where many immigrants live), and afterwards there was music and dancing at the Grønland square. Also, the dancers from my school were asked to choreograph and perform a dance during the weekend celebrations which were held at local churches- so we spent almost all of our break time working on that. It was a great experience, getting to spend time with people from all over the world, and learning about God's heart for all of His people. As they said at the conference "The Kingdom of God is not about tolerating differences, but embracing diversity." Oslo was a really cool city, and I'm glad I was able to spend a week there, but it is definitely good to be back in Aalesund.
We start the regular schedule tomorrow (we had today off after such a long week). Our teacher this week is from the U.S., and he'll be teaching on "the Father Heart of God." It will be nice to get into more of a routine after three weeks of trips and adjustments.
As far as adjustments go, I'm really loving it here. There are times that I feel really homesick and wish I was back home... but at the same time I don't want to be anywhere else but here, because I know it's where God has called me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment