a little over a month left in the US

Well, In just a little over a month I will be on a plane flying to Norway. I can't believe its so close! I am so blessed because with God's help I have managed to receive a full scholarship to cover the cost of tuition, and from the help of family and friends the cost of my plane tickets and my visa have been covered! I told myself in the beginning that God is so much bigger than any amount of money, and if I am in His will, he would provide for me- and He has! 

At this point, in the midst of all my nerves, I find myself incredibly anxious to just be there, in Norway, diving into whatever God places in front of me. I received an email from the school saying that so far there are 22 girls and 4 guys (the school holds 31 people), from all over the world. There are 8 other people from the US that will be attending as well as 5 from Norway, 3 from Germany and 2 from Netherlands, and the rest are individuals from various places such as Iceland, South Korea, and Australia. Also, there are 5 dance majors total (including me). 

 

1 comments:

Katie said...

ahh... so exciting. I can't wait for updates from Norway. Congrats on the scholarship... you're a smart cookie.