the view from the porch!

a group of us waiting to be picked up from the bus station!

FINALLY- I am in Aalesund. I left at 2:30 monday afternoon, and got here around 11AM today. Despite the fact that I am absolutely exhausted, the trip here went extremely well! The 8 hour plane ride seemed shorter than I was anticipating, and I was able to meet up with two other girls from the school in Dulles, so for the majority of the trip I wasn't alone (which made it a lot easier to leave everything behind and say hello to my new home away from home).
yea...its an eel for sale in the airport in Copenhagen.
FINALLY- I am in Aalesund. I left at 2:30 monday afternoon, and got here around 11AM today. Despite the fact that I am absolutely exhausted, the trip here went extremely well! The 8 hour plane ride seemed shorter than I was anticipating, and I was able to meet up with two other girls from the school in Dulles, so for the majority of the trip I wasn't alone (which made it a lot easier to leave everything behind and say hello to my new home away from home).
I have two roomates: Terhi (Finland), and Ingjerd (Norway). Both girls are part of the fine art track here at CreativeDTS and they seem very nice (another factor that will make it a lot easier to be so far from home). The house is really cool, and its about 5 minutes from a couple shopping areas and a grocery store, which will be nice!
So that's the update...oh yea, and I packed way too many shoes (go figure).


0 comments:
Post a Comment