I realize its been a very long time since my last post, so for that I apologize. Sometimes there is so much going on here that it overwhelms me to think of how to summarize it to a medium length blog post...
Since it's been such a long time since my last post, I will spare you a lengthy summary of the past month and give you some pictures instead... how's that?
one afternoon- a huge rainbow over Vézénobres (a town know for its prophetic anointing)!
Gabby and Lyxee during one of our performances at Pont D'art- a bridge where many artists gather to share their work with the people passing by. It was so cool to have people stop and watch what we were doing, we had the chance to talk to many people about our art and our heart behind it. It was such a sweet experience to be able to share our art so freely, and be so well-received by the people.
I got to sing too :) (photo by Gahyun Lee)

Marie gave out her artwork for free, which really surprised people :) (photo by Gahyun Lee)

Josefin, Me and Hannah doing our hip-hop dance (photo by Gahyun Lee)

(photo by Gahyun Lee)
An impromptu dance...one day someone on the team suggested that I do a dance that I choreographed to the song "What do I know of Holy" by Addison Road. The song is a little more outspoken then the rest of the material we prepared for our performances, but I felt that I needed to share my heart with the people of Paris with no reservations. I spoke about how this year I have realized that God is way bigger than we think, and that He is so much more complex than we will ever know, which is what the song is about. When I began to speak, the people walking by stopped to listen, and by the time I was finished with my short testimony there were people watching from every direction, and they continued to watch as I shared my dance with them. It was such an good feeling to know that I was obedient to what my heart was yearning for, because I know that God used me to speak to His people that day. When your heart is full of God's love you just can't help but pour it out to share with others :)
This is a picture of the cafe and pastry shop we leaved right down the street from. We bought our bread from that little shop on the corner every morning. We became very familiar with the people who worked there, and at the end of our trip we left them with a card from us, and the owner said that he would miss us very much. Our time in Paris was very much a learning experience about how to live every day life out of love for the people you come in contact with. We really became part of the little Belleville area community, learning how to live in the world as followers of Jesus.

We met a girl named Hapi at the open-mic night we went to on Mondays. She invited us to see her sing at a benefit concert put on by her college. It was so cool to get to know Hapi, she is such a beautiful and talented person with big dreams! She was so excited that we came to see her perform!

(photo by Gahyun Lee)
Jonothan and Claire, the son-in-law and daughter of our contacts in Paris, are starting a Culinary Arts DTS this coming fall. We were lucky enough to experience some authentic French food at their restaurant, Kiwizine. This dish was the first of three courses, goat cheese, tomatoes, and bread toasted with honey drizzled on top :) delicious!

the whole group!
home again, home again to beautiful Norway!



0 comments:
Post a Comment